The Magnolia Alternative Program will build a foundation which will enable our students to become responsible and productive citizens in our society. We hope to achieve this by improving academic abilities, social skills, and self-esteem through daily classroom instruction and appropriate interaction with others.
• To increase student performance in academic and interpersonal skills.
• To motivate students to realize their full potential by identifying and helping to remove the barriers that prohibit a productive school experience.
• To become partners with parents and community members in the education of our students.
• Students will remain in school and graduate under their high school graduation plan.
• Students will demonstrate academic proficiency by receiving credit in their core classes.
• Students will take responsibility for their behavior and make healthy choices.
• Students will have a positive self-image and a determined attitude toward learning.
• Parents will work as partners in the education of their students.